Motorcycle Number Plate What you must know for 2023-2024?
Bikers, listen up. There are important rules for displaying your motorbike’s number plate. Follow them, or the law’s on your back. Save yourself £1000’s in fines; you can fall short far too easily!
Here are the key bits:
- Reflective yellow backplate, black letters. That’s non-negotiable.
- Supplier and British Standard Number Plate Maker marked & don’t ride dirty with a dodgy plate.
- Letters in two lines, 10mm thick with 10mm between. Proper spacing keeps everything tidy.
- 64mm tall, 44mm wide lettering. Those measurements are crucial; remember them.
- 30mm between age identifier and number, 13mm vertical space. Precise dimensions prevent problems.
- 11mm margin around the edge. Don’t let letters touch the rim.
For the front plate, if you have a limited budget, we recommend using a white background with black letters. At Number Plate Clinic (NPC), your local Number Plate Maker we offer so many options to spruce up your ride.
Sale 50% OFF
That’s the essential info, clear as day. Commit it to memory and avoid issues down the road. Nobody wants a run-in with the law over something as trivial as number plates. Just make sure yours is legit & legal, and you’ll stay on the right side of Johnny Law.
Here are a couple of options for you; check them out; ride safe out there. And watch those number plates!
Check Out our YouTube