4D Laser Cut 3mm Number Plate
MOT & DVLA Friendly ✅
3 YEARS Warranty ✅
To design your number plate, complete the steps outlined below.
- 1 4D Laser Cut 3mm Number Plate
- 1.1 HOW we Create Your 4D Plate!
- 1.2 WHAT your 4D Plate will look like!
- 1.3 FAQ’s
- 1.4 Exploring 2D 3D and 4D Number Plates
- 1.5 Number Plate Makers We are not all EQUAL
- 1.6 Custom Plates
- 1.7 Replace a Number Plate Step-by-Step Guide
- 1.8 Are 4D Number Plates Legal?
- 1.9 The Best Style of Range Rover for a Number Plate
- 1.10 WILL A 3D NUMBER PLATE PASS AN MOT?
- 1.11 Choosing The Right 4D Number Colour Plate For Your Vehicle
4D Laser Cut 3mm Number Plate
A 4D Laser Cut Number Plate is PERFECT for anyone looking for a refined, clean look to their vehicles
Whether it’s a Motorbike Number Plate, Car Number Plate, Electric Vehicle Number Plate, Range Rover Number Plate our Laser Cut 4D plates range are 100% road legal as long as legally spaced.
Not only are 4D Acrylic Plates 100% legal they are INCREDIBLY durable, as they are made from premium acrylic and high-grade quality adhesive to help them stick to the plate.
At Number Plate Clinic , we customise your Lazer Cut Plate to your liking in a SIMPLE way to make your vehicle truly pop on the road, giving it a standout look showing that you care and take pride in your vehicle and your cherished plate
No need to worry about the price tag as our 4D plates can be added layers to – whether it’s gloss gel, lazer cut of extra layers – we customise your 4D Plate unique to you, after all your plate is ONE OF A KIND!
So, whether you’re looking for a number plate for your motorbike, quad bike, van, lorry, taxi or car our 4D plate is for you so READ ON BELOW!
HOW we Create Your 4D Plate!
A great deal of time is placed into manufacturing your 4D number plates as these are created by hand individually not in mass production
and are 100% customised!
We begin by measuring your number plate distance from head and distance from bottom then creating legal character spacing
We then apply 3D characters to your number plate and add an additional layer of 4D gel or 4d acrylic to create a raised look that pops out your plate giving your car that extra dimension of look from front, rear and side! ALL BY HAND BY OUR TECHNICIANS WITH OVER 16 years of motoring experience.
With a variety of non-road legal colours/sizes and road legal colours/sizes your 4D plate is made to what you ideally would like!
When you select your 4D plate, you have the following options:
* Registration Number – Add your private registration number or standard DVLA number
* Front/Back – Select whether you would prefer front number plate, rear number plate or both front AND back number plate
* Plate Type – Select whether you would prefer a standard plate, a premium reflective plate, a show plate/character spacing (NOT road legal) OR our signature Tinted Number Plate (NOT road legal)
* Fitting – Select whether you would like us to provide fitting or you would like to purchase or not purchase our EXTRA strong adhesive sticky pads that will secure your 4D number plate tightly to your vehicle (as long as fitted properly)
* Extras – Select from our large array of customisable features such as extra 4D layers, 4D borders or sleek side badges
* Novelty Plate – Finally choose your FREE Novelty Show plate ideal for a gift or house decor which is not road legal
* Add to Basket – Checkout and receive your high resolution, premium fully customised 4D plate within 3-5 working days!
NB: There is NO design we CANNOT accommodate!
WHAT your 4D Plate will look like!
We use a laser cut system to finely etch out your acrylic number plate characters, and add an extra layer of gloss gel or acrylic to the top to give it a raised and clean look
Not only a head turner in design, our 4D plates are built to withstand bumps, the weather in summer or winter and provide a clear, high-resolution look on the road giving it an elite feel backed with the most premium quality materials and 3 years warranty as long as they are not screwed in.
WHY Choose a 4D Acrylic Plate?
Of the top reasons to choose a Number Plate Clinic 4D Plate the Top 3 are
* STANDOUT! If you want to truly standout and give the perfect gift, there is no grade higher than our 4D plate which shows effort and investment in your car whilst remaining 100% road legal
* DURABILITY! All 4D plates are created with strong adhesive that guarantees your plate will last all the seasons, weathers and road happenings!
* CUSTOMISABILITY! Your 4D plate can be customised to be road legal or non-road legal and is limited… additional borders, character depth, side badges add to your vehicle’s highly-visibility, premium feel!
What is the difference between 3D and 4D number plates?
3D Domed Gel plates can be made with gloss gel that pushes the plate characters out from your number plate, whereas 4D plates add an additional layer under the 3D character to give it an extra kick in look and feel!
We create either clear Krystal layers underneath to give your 4D plate a floating character look, or black Krystal or block acrylic to give number plate characters a solid look!
3D Plates are also available, just click here
1. Which documents do I need to Send?
To purchase a 4D plate please provide the following
- Vehicle ownership proof – V5C or V5CNI logbook, V5C/2 or V5C/2NI new keeper slip, or the V778 certificate.
- Valid ID – driving license, passport or a utility bill
Necessary to keep to motoring laws, your data and information is kept secure and confidential at all times
2. When do I get my 4D Number Plate?
Guaranteed to arrive 3-5 working days depending on 1st class or Standard Delivery option selected, we are swift in getting your number plate to you
If you are looking to receive communication on your 4D or 3D plate you can contact us directly in-store or simply pop us a message using the live WhatsApp chat on this site
Want to get your 4D or 3D plate faster? You can also choose same day collection or pop in and we will fit your number plate for you personally
3. Are 4D plates road legal?
YES – Our 4d Plates you will happy to know are 100% road legal and meet all requirement of British Standards. As long as you do not choose colours and legally space your characters you meet with all rules and regulations and are guaranteed
Be concern-free, as here at Number Plate Clinic we take pride in offering you number plates that meet all requirements
4. Will I Pass my MOT with a 4D Plate?
Short answer – YES again!
As long as you ensure the steps you follow in your 4D plate customisation select the legal boxes you need not be worried about legalities. Ensure your customisation features legal spacing, legal finish and legal characters and we will do the rest
Our pop up features will notify you when a non-road legal step is being taken!
5. What if my 4D Plate is Damaged?
As long as your bespoke custom plate has not been in a vehicle accident or tampered with we off 3 YEAR WARRANTY to put your mind at ease that your 4D number plate will be given the attention it needs
The best part it is HIGHLY unlikely you will have any issues as our 4D characters are later cut to perfection and 3D gloss gel bound with the strongest adhesive to ensure your number plate withstands the elements and any minor bumps you may experience
OUR RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY :-
Once you have submitted your details, the number plate will be made exactly as you have specified. Please double check before submitting your order.
As each number plate is personalised, they are non-refundable. If you change your mind or wish to cancel your order, you may do so as long as you do so within 15 minutes of its completion.
If you believe your product is faulty or has an issue, please contact us. We are always happy to help resolve any issues.
Returns can only be made if the goods are damaged or have been made incorrectly. With this, we will rectify the issue and get them returned to you ASAP.
OUR SHIPPING :-
There are 3 options from which you can choose.
1- Standard Delivery 2-4 Working Days – Tracked
2- Express Delivery (order Before 12pm) * NOT including Bank Holidays
3- SAME DAY COLLECTION
Please note: if the wrong shipping address and postcode are entered, we will try to contact you by phone and email, but failing that, your order will sit and wait until you contact us. We use the postcode system, so the digits need to be entered carefully.
Number Plate Clinic cannot guarantee these timescales and cannot be held responsible for postal delays with any of the carriers we use, or any other failures that are out of Number Plate Clinic’s control.
The Number Plates Clinic will not be held liable if the wrong postage method is selected. We will not be held liable if a UK delivery method is chosen and a non-UK address is entered. Lost items are not deemed lost by couriers until 14 days after posting. Number Plate Clinic is not liable to refund or cancel the transaction once goods have been made and dispatched. We will not be held liable for loss, and we will not replace any orders that are lost or missing. We will provide tracking details and the rest is up to you to follow through.
We cannot replace or refund lost or stolen goods in transit without a full postal investigation and trying to determine what went wrong. We may also not refund or replace goods until the postal insurance pays out.
Our courier will try to deliver your item twice. If you are not available on both of these occasions, they will destroy the goods.
The Number Plates Clinic will not replace any items destroyed by the courier and will instead require you to purchase a brand new product.
Which documents do I need to send?
When purchasing a legal 4D Lazer Cut number plate, we will require documentation to show your identity & entitlement as a requirement and in order to finalise your order.
We will accept ONE of the following documents from option 1 & ONE from option 2.
- Your driver’s licence
- Bank statement
- Logbook (V5)
- Certificate of Entitlement (V750 PINK SIDE)
- Retention Certificate (V778 GREEN SIDE)
- Certificate of Authorisation (V498/V498e), or Tax Reminder
Please include your order number as well as your full name.
When you give us access, we keep all data and records completely secure. By checking these documents, we are also meeting legal driving standards, which contributes to the safety of your new licence plate.
4D Lazer Cut
Product Style –
X1 – 3mm 4D Lazer cut
Total will be 3mm
The product is produced with one layer of 4D acrylic.
Want something that can make your number plate stick out a little bit? Quite literally! Why not go for a subtle yet elegant look? 4D Laser-Cut Black Plate?
Our current turnaround time for all (3D & 4D) styles is 1-4 working days.
4D Lazer Cut Number Plate is a Road Legal Style.
Are 4D Number Plates Legal?
Make Your car stand-out with Laser 4D Plates.
We can make any plate, any size, to your exact specifications, but this can only be done via WhatsApp. 0777 444 55 16 (WhatsApp)
Please note that the plate shown in our plate builder or images is for illustrative purposes only and is not an exact representation of how your plate will look. Please make sure to add a space where required. Any mistakes made by the plate builder will be rectified during plate production. Your licence plate cannot contain any illegal characters and must only contain letters and numbers.
A lot of the misunderstanding around number plate legality comes from the fact that the requirements have changed on a regular basis, and certain automobiles, due to their age, can ‘get away’ with not meeting today’s criteria that all new plates must satisfy. Before September 2001, for example, the ‘A’ element of the registration plate was a single letter rather than two.
Furthermore, starting in January 2021, number plates must comply with the British standard, BS AU 145e, which lays out the criteria in the table below.
Check Out our YouTube – https://youtu.be/O6zTJrHsrf4