A set of alloy wheels not only enhances your car’s appearance but also improves your car’s performance to a great level. Tip-top-looking alloy wheel refurbishment adds quality and style to even a normal car. However, alloy wheels are intrinsically softer, making them prone to damage. A damaged or dirty alloy wheel can be a big turnoff for anyone and can greatly reduce your car’s value.
If you are planning to sell your car and want to get a good price for it, there are a few other things apart from alloy wheel refurbishment, which will increase the value of your car.
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment
Don’t let damaged alloy wheels spoil the appearance and decrease the value of your car. Damaged alloy wheels can be refurbished with high-quality techniques, returning them to their original condition. Wheel refurbishment companies also provide mobile service, where experienced technicians come to your desired location and refurbish your wheels. However, it is better to visit the nearest wheel refurbishment workshop as you can service your wheels with different processes using hi-tech state-of-the-art machines, which is impossible with mobile service.
Few Tidy-Up Jobs Required To Increase the Value Of Your Car
Summer Sale 50% OFF
If you are putting your car on the market and want the best value for it, you need to make it look new. We will share a few points on how you might make your car look more attractive to potential buyers.
- Clean your car thoroughly from every angle, and do not leave any corners out so that it looks spick-and-span and shiny when customers look at it.
- Use some T-Cut to sparkle your headlights and get rid of any scratches to get a showroom look.
- Add Window tints or Privacy glass to the vehicle. This can have a number of benefits as well as adding value to the car, i.e Protect the leather and interior, protect children from the sun and UV Rays, and Privacy from thieves if you have valuables in the car left overnight or in the day. Plus, it’s a cheap extra, which adds value to the vehicle as this is an expensive add-on from the dealer when you buy it brand new.
- Give a thorough inspection to detect any scratches or corrosion on the bodywork and remove them get them using polish.
- Finally, finish off the vehicle with a set of fresh replacement number plates this can be standard 2D printed number plates, 3D Gloss Black Gel Raised Number plates, or 4D / Lazer Cut black number plates.
- Take a few high-quality snapshots of your car to ensure you concentrate on the details of your vehicle i.e chrome trims, alloy wheels, tyre tread, callipers, interior seat front and rear, steering wheel, cruise control, sat nav, audio system (this could be the speakers or the stereo), also show all the options available on the on-board computer, mention the extra features your vehicle has to offer to the next potential buyer who may buy you vehicle.
- Mention or show everything that made you appeal to buying the vehicle the day you purchased it as the next owner may want the same thing (want to be made, you need this vehicle when you first set your eye on it).
Pitch like a salesperson and be ready with all specs and paperwork ready at hand. such as your service history if you don’t have any, try to obtain a history from previous owners, this always ensures the vehicle is well maintained and looked after, and previous MOT history can be downloaded off DVLA website.